|Job Order Details|
|Job Order #:||5193689||Posted:||05-Mar-2012|
|Job Title:||Journeyperson Welder|
|Location:||CIGAR LAKE MINE|
Athabasca Labour Services is seeking a Journeyperson Welder for the Cigar Lake Mine Site. This is a full-time fly in position on a 1 week in/ 1 week out rotation.
Responsibilities may include:
1) Develop patterns or follow directions given in layouts,
blueprints and work orders
2) Clean, check for defects and shape component parts
3) Weld parts together
1) Good interpersonal communication skills.
2) Must work well in a team environment performing
tasks associated with welding repairs, fabrication, and
3) Must be committed to safe work practices.
4) Must be committed to quality control.
5) Must be able to work in remote locations.
6) Ability to work independently and with supervision by
Skills and Experience required:
1) Certified Interprovincial Journeyperson certificate
2) Other certificates required (B Pressure, Carbon Steel,
Stainless Steel, and CWB certified)
3) Minimum 5 years experience
Please apply by fax or email before the closing date and quote the Job #: 234 to Susan Fern.
|# of Positions:||1|
|Employment Terms:||Full Time|
|Apply by Date:||10-Mar-2012|
|How to Apply:||Fax or email|
|Employer Name:||Athabasca Labour Services|
|Employer Address:||#2-401 PACKHAM PL, SASKATOON, SK, CANADA, S7N 2T7|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|