Under the supervision of the CANEX ExpressMart Manager, the Clerk/Cashier operates a cash register and receives payment by cash, cheque, credit card or debit. The Clerk/Cashier performs refunds, voids and returns as necessary. He/She opens and closes the store, prepares deposits, receives inventory and performs light housekeeping duties.
- High school diploma with some retail experience.
- An acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience will also be considered.
- Must be of legal age to sell alcohol in Saskatchewan (19)
Language requirement: English mandatory
Knowledge Requirements Experience Requirements
- of retail store operations
- of health and safety practices - in providing customer service
- in cash handling
- in using software for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, e-mail, and Internet browsing.