The Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority is seeking (2) part-time customer service representatives (CSR) to work in the LaRonge liquor store. This is an entry-level opportunity. Resumes will be kept on file for three months and applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by telephone.
Reporting to the store manager or designate, a CSR is responsible for front-line customer service including legally selling alcohol, providing information to customers, receiving product, stocking shelves, setting up displays and completing routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently perform mathematical calculations in order to count inventory and calculate cash following appropriate procedures
- You will be subject to SLGAs Criminal Record Check and Code of Conduct policies.
Core Competencies (Job Family Operational):
- Accountability (Level A) Takes responsibility for ones own actions, behaviours and commitments
- Communication (Level A) Clearly presents and receives information
- Customer Service Excellence (Level B) Anticipates problems and resolves issues
- Adaptability (Level A) Responds positively to changing needs and conditions
- Teamwork (Level A) Participates in team or group activities