The Lac La Ronge Indian Band's Education Training & Employment Department is now accepting applications for the following full time position based out of Education Department in La Ronge.
- General office secretarial/receptionist duties including directing of calls and dealing with general inquiries from students and the public;
- Providing administrative support as required: typing, photocopying, faxing, sorting/routing mail and composing and preparing letters from general instructions.
- Training in Office Administration/Office Education, related training and experience may be considered;
- Experience in Secretarial/Receptionist duties;
- Strong background in computers is essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to speak Cree is a definite asset.
Deadline for applications: Until a suitable candidate is found.
Submit cover letter and resume with three (3) references, including one from your last employer, to the following:
Human Resource Office Phone: (306) 425-2183
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Fax: (306) 425-5559
Box 480 E-mail: (email@example.com)
La Ronge, Saskatchewan
LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record check. Please be advised applications received without the proper documentation may not be considered.
In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.
Telephone interviews will not be granted.