We are expanding our team! Due to the increase in our resident population, we are looking for team players who posess a high standard of work ethic and integrity.
At Caleb Village, our residents safety, health, and well-being are at the forefront. We are looking for the right candidate who is willing to be a part of that vision. Integrity, respect and a high level of professionalism is expected.
A server is required to serve meals to residents ages 55+ in fine dining style. Love and compassion for seniors and a genuine interest in keeping their environment a positive experience is a must.
Experience preferred but will train.
Must be neat, clean, and willing to learn.
Must be able to work all shifts including evenings and weekends. Benefit package available.
Skills and Abilities
- Formal dining room
- Job task planning and organizing
- Working with others
- Oral communication
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Serve food and beverages, general plate service
- Customer service oriented
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Replace linen
- Set tables