Job Order #: 5332695
Giant Tiger West
How to Apply?:
Email, Online or In Person to 2610 Victoria Avenue East
Ensuring a high level of customer service.
Completing basic ordering.
Following up on hot selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when
Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards.
Performing cycle counts as required.
Strong customer service skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-past environment.
Attention to detail.
This position requires that you be available to work day, evenings and weekends.
*Must be available as early as 5am*
Skills and Abilities
- Frozen foods department
- Produce department
- Dairy department
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Operate electric palette jack
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Fill mail or electronic orders from warehouse stock
- Order picking
- Attach protective devices to products to protect against shoplifting
- Order stock
- Maintain computerized stock inventory
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Carry customer's purchases
- Customer service oriented
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Operate cash register
- Price items using stamp or stickers according to price list
- Stock shelves and display areas