Legumex Walker Inc. (LWI) is one of Canada's largest processors and merchandisers of pulses and specialty crops, with 16 processing facilities in Canada and the American Midwest.
We are searching for full time grain Receiver to join our operation in Richardson located 5 minutes East of Regina on Hwy 33 (Arcola Avenue. The successful candidate(s) will be able to work alongside a dedicated team of employees, demonstrate a positive attitude with a high level of professionalism, as advancement opportunities within the company are available.
Key Responsibilities of our Receiving Personnel:
* Weigh and offload trucks.
* Coordinate, follow-up on and verify material received to documentation.
* Ensure grain is placed in the assigned bin.
* Ensure actual load sample matches quality sample.
* Communicate with other departments to minimize errors and delays.
* Pay attention to the details and work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
Education and Qualifications Include:
* 2 years previous experience in Grain receiving.
* Grade 12 or equivalent education.
* Self-motivated, organized, achievement driven, with an ability to prioritize tasks.
* Some physical work is involved and heavy lifting, alongside of forklift and skid steer operation qualifications;
* A proven track record in the processing and handling of special crops would be an asset.
* Reach Forklift or skid steer certification and experience an asset.
The usual hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7 A.M. 5:30 P.M.
If you have a positive attitude, an engaging communication style Legumex Walker will provide training, a competitive wage, world class benefits package and the opportunity to grow.
Legumex Walker Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest. However, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.