Job Order #: 5320454
Length of Employment:
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
At the direction of the Store Manager, oversees all functional areas of the store. Dependent on the management staffing of the store, the ASM may have a primary (but not sole) focus on either the operations or merchandising functions. Manages the execution of company initiatives and ensures compliance with company standards. Provides direction and support to store personnel regarding customer service, merchandising, financial management, inventory control and work performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages all operational and financial resources to achieve established goals. Utilizes company tools, reports and feedback to effectively analyze trends and identify opportunities.
2. Achieves and maintains a high level of customer service and ensures customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.
3. Manages all store processes to company standards including freight flow, merchandise presentation and reconciliation of all sales, cash and inventory transactions.
4. Participates in the interviewing, selection, hiring, training and performance evaluations of all associates in collaboration with the Store Manager.
5. In collaboration with the Store Manager, administers appropriate disciplinary action to associates, including making recommendations for termination, in accordance with company guidelines.
6. Assists with scheduling and payroll processes on a daily and weekly basis.
7. Ensures that the appearance of the stores interior and exterior are maintained to standards including merchandise presentation and recovery.
8. In conjunction with the Store Manager, manages shrink and safety results.
9. Assumes responsibility of total store operation when acting as manager on duty.