Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years previous accounting experience
- 2 years previous supervisory or management experience
- Degree in Business Administration Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Great Plains, MRP or equivalent
- Previous industry, manufacturing or Ag related -- Ability to organize and prioritize a wide range of priorities and tasks
- Demonstrate sound decision making skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Audit, analyze and control all financial transactions
- Prepare interim financial statements
- Control costing mechanisms to appropriately allocate overhead costs
- Identify business and financial risks in order to implement business reasonable internal controls and hedges
- Negotiate financing arrangements
- Supervise staff
Rem offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, educational & health allowances, and advancement opportunities within the company.
For more information, contact the HR Department.