PeopleToGo Inc. (PTG) is a virtual on demand labour resource company that fills contract and permanent positions for some of North Americas leading IT Service Companies, System Integrators, Solution Providers, & OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers).
PTG is constantly looking for skilled IT talent for a variety of technical positions: contract, permanent, and project based, across Canada.
* Perform intermediate IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) activities: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc.
* Handle software installation/support/upgrades
* Perform deskside support services installing and troubleshooting of hardware, software and network related issues
* Respond/update/close calls from National Dispatch/Call Management Center
* Communicate with customers to diagnose problem, establish E.T.A., and parts requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
* Have at least 3 years of field service experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related activities, and deskside support
* Have at 1 2 years of deskside support experience
* Have strong internetworking and troubleshooting skills
* Have A+ certification
* May have other vendor certifications from Cisco, Microsoft and/or from OEMs (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP)
* Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple tasks
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Must be available to work flexible work schedules
* Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program
Please send resumes