Facility: Radville Marion Health Centre
Location: Radville, SK
Hours of work: 78 hours per 4 week rotation (days)
** If no qualified applicants, you may be considered as a conditional hire if willing to complete Continuing Care Assistant certificate by an accredited institution within two years of start date.**
- Provides personal care and activities of daily living for clients/patients/residents to encourage optimum level of functioning. Supports clients/patients/residents in meeting their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Continuing Care Assistant certificate
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license, where required by the job
- Basic computer skills, where required by the job
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
Experience: No previous experience required.
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.