The Sunrise Health Region has an opening for a Permanent Part-Time Volunteer Coordiantor in the Volunteer Services, Kamsack, Sk.
The Volunteer Coordinator coordinates the recruitment, training and recognition of volunteers in all agencies of the organization. Coordinates, plans, implements and maintains various volunteer programs and services to enhance the care of clients/patients/residents.
- Grade 12
- Volunteer Sector Management Program certificate
- Intermediate computer skills
- Valid driver's license
- Twelve (12) months previous experience in coordinating volunteers
Hours of Work:
- Days & Field Hours with the Exception of Stat Holidays
- 2 Shifts of 7 Hours & 1 Shift of 3.5 Hours in a 1 Week Rotation
Salary and benefits in accordance with the SAHO/Canadian Union of Public Employees Collective Agreement governing the position and corresponding to education and previous experience.
Our thanks is extended to all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.