The Sales Rep is responsible for the product merchandising of their stores within their route, and to ensure stores are maintained at Anderson standard.
- Provide in-store service to assigned customer stores.
- Establish strong working relationships and communications with store management and Anderson employees.
- Maintain department inventory integrity for all assigned customer stores by scanning all Anderson product in an 8-week cycle or as requested.
- Work with store management to execute all marketing programs, planograms, and promotional displays within established guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and present recommendations to District Manager.
- Stock merchandise and maintain order wtihin department.
- Prepare/scan product for return on a monthly basis or as directed.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Learn and live the company values in achieving and maintaining Anderson standards.
- Recognition Assessment and Controls of Health and Safety hazards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self motivated, highly disciplined
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer with internet, printer
- Access to digital camera
- Aproximately 3-5 hours per week
Payrate starts at $17.00+ per hours based on experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Retail establishment
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
- Significant use of memory
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Internet browser
- Arrange product according to planogram
- Customer service oriented
- Basic computer skills (will train)
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service