Facility: St. Joseph's Hospital
Job Summary: Establishes and maintains health records in accordance with departmental, regional and legislative requirements.
- Health Information Management diploma.
- Certification with Canadian College of Health Records Administrators.
- Registration with Canadian Health Information Management Association and/or registration with the Saskatchewan Health Information Management Association, where required by the job
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical skills
Experience: No previous experience required.
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.