Under the direction of the Director of Medical Imaging Services, the Manager of Medical Imaging is accountable for the Medical Imaging team members in the Lloydminster Hospital. This position provides leadership in team building, clinical excellence and interdisciplinary team practice. The Lloydminster Medical Imaging Department provides General X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, Adult Echocardiography, and Mammography services in a hospital setting. The department also liaises with Alberta Health Services to provide a mobile MRI service in Lloydminster. We are one of two Regional Hospitals within Prairie North Health Region, with a regional standardized approach to service. This position will require occasional travel throughout the region.
The successful applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology or a degree in an imaging discipline and eligible for registration with the applicable licensing body
- Demonstrated management, leadership and/or supervisory skills are required
- A comprehensive understanding of the role of an interdisciplinary team in the delivery of Medical Imaging services
- Strong facilitation skills with an emphasis on team development; an effective change agent who is a team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with computer software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- A valid drivers license required
JOB #: 10340
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Out-of-Scope Management Compensation Plan.