Job Order #: 5296513
Anderson Merchandisers-Canada Inc.
To be negotiated
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
- Provide in-store service to assigned customer stores.
- Establish strong working relationships and communications with store management and Anderson employees.
- Maintain department inventory integrity for all assigned customer stores by scanning all Anderson product in an 8-week cycle or as requested.
- Work with store management to execute all marketing programs, planograms, and promotional displays within established guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and present recommendations to District Manager.
- Stock merchandise and maintain order wtihin department.
- Prepare/scan product for return on a monthly basis or as directed.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Learn and live the company values in achieving and maintaining Anderson standards.
- Recognition Assessment and Controls of Health and Safety hazards. Approximately 4-6 hours per week.
Reliable vehicle,computer with internet and printer,access to digital camera and able to lift up to 50lbs. is required.
Skills and Abilities
- Retail establishment
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Internet browser
- Arrange product according to planogram
- Customer service oriented
- Basic computer skills (will train)
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required