Job Order #: 5294669
Length of Employment:
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
- General Reception/ Office Duties
- Process incoming mail, invoices, and cheques
- Handle calls on service parts, over the counter parts sales, and parts identification
- Shipping & Receiving, unpacking stock, and warehouse organization
- Assist Salesmen in preparing quotes and proposals
- Enter orders and change orders to business units for various products. Sales job follow up and tracking
- Assist customers in resolving shipping problems encountered with factory sales orders.
- Organizes, maintains, and orders literature
- Organize meetings or gatherings by collection, arranging and distributing related information and materials assigned.
- Submit warranty claims
- Process all service paperwork ie. Timesheets and work orders
- Complete costing sheets for billing and prepare all work orders and packing slips for billing
- Track completion of service contracts and keep technicians up to date on all work that needs to be completed
- Phone customers to persure payment of outstanding invoices, clarify billing discrepancies.
- Good telephone personality, enthusiastic and friendly
- Mechanically minded
- Good computer skills, particularly in Office 2010
- Good computer aptitude required for learning Trane specific programs
- Ability to sense what is needed to be done and then do it
- Ability to work in a male dominated environment
- Ability to handle objections or problems in a cool pleasant manner
- Detailed and accurate work habits
- Ability to work in a team environment