Facility: Regional Office
Hours of Work: Days, Evenings - In a 6 week rotation; 7 shifts of 8.00 hours, 15 shifts of 6.00 hours.
- Maintains staff schedules, adhering to collective bargaining agreements, and replaces staff as required.
- Office Education certificate
- Ability to work independently
- Communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Intermediate keyboarding skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
Experience: Twelve months previous experience working in an office environment to develop organizational skills and gain an understanding of functional requirements of the organization.
Other Information: The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group Website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.