Line Locator Assistant required for outdoor work in South East Saskatchewan oilfield area.
Work involves a combination of walking, standing and bending.
Attention to detail, hand-eye coordination, and a willingness to learn are essential skills.
- H2S Alive and First aid / CPR required
- No experience necessary, employer will train.
Skills and Abilities
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Computer use
- Job task planning and organizing
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Clean Work Areas And Equipment
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
Area Of Specialization
- Surveying and optical instruments
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driver's licence