Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Scope (LPN)
Facility: Lampman Community Health Centre
Hours of Work: No guaranteed hours. Must be available a minimum of 2 days per week: 12 hour day & night shifts.
Start Date: 11-Jul-13
End Date: When filled
- Practical Nursing certificate
- Licensed with Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Basic computer skills
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license
Experience: No previous experience required
- Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30 p.m. on closing date.
- Part-time hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory or designated holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be give to CUPE members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/CUPE Collective Agreement.
- Rotations are subject to change.
- Please contact the facility for information on job description(s) or shift schedules.
- Relief positions: Relief hours of work; no guaranteed hours and must be available all shifts, short shifts, weekends, short notice calls, stats & holidays.
- Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.