- Our Branch is staffed by a professional team who
pride themselves on the delivery of exceptional
levels of customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is the safe and efficient
movement of product within the warehouse and yard.
- Duties include: unloading/loading of trucks,
receiving and placement of stock, operation of
material handling equipment including forklifts
and pallet jacks.
We thank you for your interest.
Only those individuals selected for an interview
will be contacted.
Skills and Abilities
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Public transportation is not available
Vehicle, Machinery and Equipment Experience
- Dollies and hand trucks
- Industrial lift trucks and forklifts
- Pallet lifters
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Continuous learning
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Ship orders
- Sort goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Crate goods
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Pick orders and stock
- Stack goods
- Wrap goods