Mentorship & Clinical/Education Coordinator (Human Resources)
Facility: Region (Weyburn)
Location: Regional - Weyburn
Hours of Work: 120 Total Hours Per 6 Week Rotation; 0.5 FTE (15 Shifts of 8 Hours)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Closing Date: When filled
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing/Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Master's Degree in Nursing or Adult Education would be considered an asset.
- Registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association or Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan.
- Demonstrates organizational skills (ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines).
- Demonstrates ability to articulate and integrate theory, knowledge and experience into activities to enhance both the mentorship and development experience.
- Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal/consultative relationships including conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills (both verbal & written) including strong presentation and facilitation skills in small and large group settings
- Demonstrates ability to promote and apply research findings to practice
- Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and self direction
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience.
The Mentorship and Clinical/Education Coordinator assesses, plans, implements, instructs and evaluates both mentorship and orientation programs for Nursing and other functions (as required) across Sun Country Health Region.
Comments: *Reposted position. *Temporary position may work to May 2, 2014.
Applications must be received in HR by 4:30 p.m. on closing date. P/T hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to SUN members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 27.04.
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.