Facility: Primary Health Care Site (Weyburn)
Location: Regional - Based Out of Weyburn
Hours of Work: 224 Total Hours Per 6 Week Rotation (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Closing Date: When filled
- Approved School of nursing, Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing desired. Certification in recognized Primary Care Nurse Practioner equivalent program or Nurse Practitioner Masters Program required;
- Current RN registration with the SRNA; licensed or eligible for SRNA RN (NP) licensure;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs;
- Recent experience and demonstrated leadership in the areas of quality improvement, chronic disease management, patient safety, customer service, community development, health promotion and prevention;
- Travel required;
- Must have valid Driver's License;
- The incumbent will be required to maintain current certification in: Level C, Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) if the position location provides first on-call support;
- Will provide visiting services to sites within the service area. The service area is subject to change.
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years experience working as a Registered Nurse, with experience as RN (NP) in a Primary Health Care setting preferred.
Comments: *Reposted position. May include first on-call hours. Assume team lead role on PHC teams for the service area. Work in collaboration with all team members to meet needs of the population. Participate in implementation of LEAN tools.
Applications must be received in HR by 4:30 p.m. on closing date. P/T hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to SUN members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 27.04.
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.