The successful candidate will be expected:
- To be involved in all aspects of building & equipment maintenance & repairs
- To perform daily logged inspections of all H V A C systems
- To practice & maintain safe procedures in the handling of all company owned equipment
- To perform logged service of the preventative maintenance program
- Must have proven mechanical aptitude
- WHMIS certification & firemans certificate
- Must possess the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- H V A C, refrigeration, electrical & plumbing knowledge an asset
- Preference will be given to an applicant with trade certification.-
Employer thanks all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.