Primary Health Care Project Manager (OScope)
Facility: Region (Weyburn)
Hours of Work: 37.5 Total Hours Per Week (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Closing Date: When Filled
- Bachelor Degree in a related field or a combination of education and related experience
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with project management and/or working in a community setting with interdisciplinary terms.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Proven conceptual, strategic thinking skills with the knowledge, skill and ability to apply concepts and strategies to practice
- Proven ability to develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills for individual, small group and large group interaction both with the Region and community
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveneness
- Good understanding of roles and responsibilities of various disciplines combined with strong concensus building and public relation skills
- Demonstrated leadership in the areas of project management, community, development, team development, quality improvement and population health promotion
- Proven knowledge of quality improvement methods, tools & software
- Demonstrated understanding of ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behaviors of others if consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Access), email and the Internet
- Valid driver's license. Willing and able to travel.
Comments: *Reposted Position
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.