Job Order #: 5275276
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Six years experience in mechanical engineering/design role
- Four years experience in a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes is preferred
- Proficient in computer software programs such as SolidWorks, Auto CAD, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Prioritize tasks of the Engineering department to support production
- Maintain the departments goals and objectives
- Improve existing product design and quality through process improvements
- Recommend new manufacturing techniques and tooling
- Coordinate and lead projects
Rem offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, educational & health allowances, and advancement opportunities within the company.