Facility: Region (Weyburn)
Hours of Work: 37.5 Total Hours Per Week (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Closing Date: When filled
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Systems Management (Engineering or Operations Management), and/or a health related field;
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and public relation skills;
- Proven administrative, organizational and leadership skills;
Demonstrated organization skills with an eye for detail;
- Must have strong facilitation and team management/building skills;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and monitor CQI and LEAN initiatives;
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision making skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Valid Driver's License.
Comments: Experience with LEAN methodologies an Asset. *Reposted April 23, 2013.
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.