MUST BE FULLY AVAILABLE!
Seasonal employment starting May 15, 2013 ending September 8, 2013 with the possibility of remaining on as a permanent Part time employee.
If you're fully available to work Monday to Sunday between the hours of 9am and 10pm. Typical shifts are either a 5 hour shift or a 8 hour shift with typically mid week days off.
We're looking for Seasonal part time staff to help fill our busy summer needs.
This is a fast pace work environment and we're
looking for staff with a high level of customer
Starting wage is $11.50 per hour.
Free Costco membership as long as you're employed
For more info about Costco Wholesale Canada
Skills and Abilities
- Grocery store
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Continuous learning
- Decision making
- Working with others
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Fast-paced environment
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Carry customer's purchases
- Customer service oriented
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Operate cash register