Apply in person with a resume & a Costco Wholesale application between the hours of 10:00am and 8:00pm Mon-Fri
9:30am and 5:30pm Sat
10:00am and 4:30pm Sun
665 University Park Drive
Please ask for Mike St. Onge, Kay Coupland, Brennan Banbury or Chris Bellamy.
MUST BE FULLY AVAILABLE! Seasonal employment starting May 15, 2013 ending September 8, 2013 with the possibility of remaining on as a permanent Part time employee. If you're fully available to work Monday to Sunday between the hours of 9am and 10pm. Typical shifts are either a 5 hour shift or a 8 hour shift with typically mid week days off.
We're looking for Seasonal part time staff to help fill our busy summer needs.
This is a fast pace work environment and we're looking for staff with a high level of customer service.
Starting wage is $11.50 per hour.
Free Costco membership as long as you're employed with Costco.
- Grocery store
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Continuous learning
- Decision making
- Working with others
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Fast-paced environment
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Carry customer's purchases
- Customer service oriented
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Operate cash register