Job Order #: 5274335
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Eric or Richard
Must be 19 year old and/or above.
Must have an outgoing personnality and a professional work ethic with a touch of sas.
Will be responsible to deal with arising issues while on shift and communicate with other staff members and managament to keep a good flow at work.
Would prefer if applicant applies in person.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Finding information
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Serve food and beverages, general plate service
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Assist customers with special needs
- Balance cash and record sales
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Load buspans and trays
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Set tables
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Point-of-sale system
- Electronic cash register
Work Location Information
- Rural community
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Serving It Right Certificate
- Food and beverage server certification