Emergency Medical Responder - Ambulance Department
Facility: Maryfield EMS (Ambulance).
Hours of Work: No Guaranteed Hours: standby only
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When filled.
- Grade 10 plus
- CPR Level C certificate
- First Aid certificate.
- Valid Class 4 drivers license.
- Registered with Saskatchewan Health as an Emergency Medical Responder.
- Registered with Saskatchewan College of Paramedics.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a cross-cultural setting where applicable.
Comments: * Re-posted - open until filled.
Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30 PM on closing date. Part time hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to CUPE members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/CUPE Collective Agreement. Rotations are subject to change. Please contact the facility for information on job description(s) or shift schedules.
Relief positions: Relief hours of work; no guaranteed hours and must be available all shifts, short shifts, weekends, short notice calls, stats & holidays.
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.