The Lodge is seeking a responsible, mature and well organized individual who can provide meals and snacks for between 15 - 30 youth and staff predominately on weekends or during annual vacation time.
Under the supervision and general direction of the Head Cook, this position is on an on-call basis and hours will fluctuate depending on need.
General duties include:
- Preparation of two daily meals (lunch or brunch and dinner) and snacks for youth and staff taking into account individual diet needs (i.e. allergies)
- Cooking and baking as required
- Daily kitchen sanitization and clean-up
- General maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Cleaning of walk-in cooler, freezers and fridges on a, 'as required basis'
Applicants must have:
- Valid Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Knowledge of Canada's Food Guide
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen setting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Addiction free lifestyles