Weyburn Credit Union is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our Member Service team. This position is scheduled 26.25 hours per week plus the possibility of extra hours to cover the vacation or sick leave of full time employees. The work week within the department is Monday to Friday and the successful candidate will be scheduled 12:00 P.M. to 5:15 P.M. each day.
The position responsibilities include working in a central cash cage environment completing accurate, efficient cash transactions and supporting the department by providing relief at the Member Service Receptionist position, as well cross-selling a wide range of credit union products and services.
- Minimum Grade 12 with preference given to individuals with post-secondary education or previous work-related experience in the financial industry.
- Strong commitment to provide high quality member sales and service.
- Ability to recognize cross-selling opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to accomplish common goals within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with staff, members, and community.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple priorities.
- Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package is available.