Located at our Home Office in Saskatoon, SK and reporting to the Retail Accounting Supervisor, the Accounting Technician - Reconciliations will be responsible for:
1. Prepare general ledger and subledger reconciliations within required deadlines and make necessary adjustments.
2. Reconcile prepaid accounts and complete allocations and adjustments.
3. Prepare journal entries as required.
4. Prepare year end working paper files within required deadlines.
5. Prepare retail communications regarding reconciliations as required.
6. Maintain department files as required.
7. Other duties as assigned.
To qualify for this position, applicants must possess:
1. Introductory Accounting I & II (ACCT 122 & 125), Intermediate Accounting I (ACCT 220).
2. Minimum of one year related accounting experience.
Federated Co-operatives Limited offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent opportunities for advancement.