Job Order #: 5269390
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in inventory control, quality and manufacturing
- Knowledge of Canadian, US and overseas material scheduling, logistics and processes
- Understanding of MRP and inventory control software
- Previous leadership and supervisory experience
- Self-motivated, positive and cooperative team player
- Continuously improve materials management, inventory, MRP and BOMs
- Oversee incoming receipts of all materials, internal movements of materials and procurement functions
- Negotiate and write vendor contracts
- Assign, review and evaluate staffs work
Rem offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, educational & health allowances, and advancement opportunities within the company.