Lizmark Insurance Services is looking for a part-
time Licensed Insurance Representative for the Co-operators Insurance office. This position would assist in all aspects of quoting, selling and maintaining insurance policies. Other duties would include bank deposits, answering phones, filing, taking payments, processing policy changes, submitting claims, answering enquiries and provide information on insurance policies and products.
This position offers a competitive wage, health and dental benefits. It also has the potential to work into a full time position in the near future.
The ideal candidate would be someone who:
- is interested in flexible hours in order to accomodate raising a young family
- interested in working part time while raising a family & wanting to challenge themselves
- wanting to keep themselves active in the workforce
- has some insurance experience
- possibly has CAIB I (CAIB II or III would be an asset)
- enjoys working with the public
- able to multi-task
- is attentive to detail
- works well with co-workers or on their own
- maintains a positive attitude