Job Order #: 5267974
PC Place Ltd.
30, 000 - 40, 000 / year depending on experience.
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
PC Place Ltd.
PC Place is looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk to join our team at our head office in Regina.
The ideal candidate has had experience working as a book keeper / accounting clerk in a small business environment for a minimum of three years. They will preferably have a vocational school certificate or the direct equivalent experience. Experience working with inventory financials is a definite asset.
- A working knowledge of accounting software, ideally Business Visions
- An understanding of Federal and Provincial taxes and the responsibilities these imply in regards to collection and remittance.
- The ability to work independently and be self motivated
- The ability to Multitask and Prioritize
Proficiency in MS Office - Word and Excel
- A mature and responsible personality
- Ability to understand a business as a whole; meaning beyond the steps taken day to day to accomplish individual tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The reconciliation of daily sales for multiple business locations
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Managing A/R and A/P
- Filing of GST, PST and Environmental taxes
- Managing phones when auto attendant is by-passed by customers
- Ensuring proper invoicing of service work for onsite service team
Skills and Abilities
- Private sector
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Fast-paced environment
Type of Bookkeeping
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Control inventory
- Post journal entries
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Simply Accounting
- Inventory control software
- Accounting software
- General office equipment
- Electronic mail
- Spreadsheet software