Job Order #: 5266980
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years production line mig welding experience
- Read and interpret welding blueprints and drawings
- Leadership and supervisory skills; able to teach and coach employees
- Above average math skills
- Possess good decision making skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Supervise employees and tasks
- Provide training on equipment, work procedures and timecards
- Ensure work orders, jigs and materials are ready at work stations
- Ensure work orders are meeting standard times and quality checks
- Maintain employee relations; performance evaluations, progressive discipline, paperwork, etc.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment