** Please note this is NOT a camp position
The insulator/cladder installs the insulation and cladding on Cold Weather Technologies products such as the natural gas line heater.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements
- Measure and cut insulating material to required dimensions using hand and power tools
- Apply and secure insulation by strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
- Shape insulation materials and fit insulation around obstructions
- Install vapour barriers
- Finish surfaces by applying metal cladding
- Apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces
- Review drawings and perform assembly on CWT natural gas line heaters as directed
- Assemble, calibrate and test components as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous insulator/cladder experience
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail