The Health Program Manager will work in coordination with the Health and Social Development Department of the Saskatoon Tribal Council (STC) and under the direction of the Kinistin Saulteaux Nation Administration. The Health Program Manager will monitor the administrative function of the health centre; prepare and monitor all budgets pertaining to health and social development, and; supervise and evaluate health staff and health programs to promote quality health care to individuals, families, and the community.
In conjunction with the Health and Social Development Committee, the Health Program Manager will work toward the development of a health system that is preventative, holistic, and integrated with existing community programs and services. The Health Program Manager will contribute to maintaining the balance of the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual elements of the nation, the community, the family and the individuals. The focus of the health system is to promote preventative health care to all individuals and families with outcome goals of improved health status, supported by health indicator statistics.
* Some Post Secondary Diploma or some Post Secondary education experience;
* Excellent interpersonal, public relations and computer skills; reliable and punctual;
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
* Strong proposal writing skills
* Valid Saskatchewan drivers license and vehicle;
* Current Canadian Criminal Record Check (CPIC);
* Experience working in First Nations communities an asset.
For full list of duties please visit www.sktc.sk.ca