Facility: Weyburn General Hospital
Hours of work: 112 hours per 6 week rotation
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: When filled
- Health Information Management diploma.
- Certification with Canadian College of Health Records Administrators.
- Registration with Canadian Health Information Management Association.
- Intermediate keyboarding skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Experience: No previous experience required.
** Please include a copy of your resume, office education certificate and transcripts when applying for the above noted classification.
Comments: * Temporary position - may work to February 2014 * Re-posted Open until filled.
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.