The Mill Technician Operator for the Porcupine Plain Mill located near Porcupine Plain, SK is responsible for:
1. Monitoring the production process
2. Processing grain in accordance with the System Procedures & SOP's
3. Scheduling production shifts.
4. Initiating repairs to equipment and obtaining minor parts.
5. Purchasing grain, equipment, parts and tools used for processing feed in a timely manner and at the best price.
6. Identifying, selecting, and monitoring suppliers of grain, equipment, parts, tools and shipping services.
7. Identifying and recording any problems relating to products, processing, and the System Procedures & SOP's.
8. Following protocols, standards, and regulatory requirements within their department.
9. Reporting quality problems to the Mill Manager.
10. Performing final inspections.
11. Communicating with other Mill Technicians
12. Notifying the Mill Manager of purchases for minor repairs and parts
13. Preparing production and performance reports
14. Conducting inventory counts and managing inventory levels of grain, parts, and tools.
15. Cleanliness of mill building, yard, vehicles and equipment
We are looking for an individual that is physically fit and mechanically inclined. Above average computer skills would be a definite asset.