Provide one on one guidance, through group
activities and routines to a child requiring
support; provide program modification as needed.
Consult with referring professional. Maintain
record of observation, goals, objectives and
progress. Maintain positive communication with
the parent regarding the program and progress.
Participate with other staff to provide safe,
healthy, enriching childcare.
Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood
Education or ECE 2 or 3 equivalency,
or Rehabilitation Worker Certificate.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Tuberculosis test
- Criminal record check (abstract)
Experience With Children Who Have Special Needs
- Children with behavioural issues
- Assist in maintaining records of children
- Assist in housekeeping duties
- 4 years
- 3-11 months
- 3 years
- 2 years
- 1 year
- 5 years
Early Childhood Education Skills
- Assess the developmental level of children
- Prepare progress reports and discuss with parents and other staff members
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate