Badger Daylighting Inc. requires an Operator to provide professional non-destructive excavating services for their growing business. Previous Hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related oil and gas experience preferred/definite asset.
Mechanical inclination an asset and multiple field tickets listed below are a MUST; including but not limited to:
H2S, First Aid/CPR, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), etc.
We require Class 1A or 3A licenses to operate the Hydrovac trucks; clear commercial driver's abstract (5 years) required. As well as alcohol and drug testing required at commencement of employment.
Ability to work independently as well as a team player, and a strong customer service focus are necessary.
Training provided for individuals that demonstrate excellent positive attitudes.
Must be willing to work weekends and evenings. This role provides regular travel and some out of town short duration work opportunities.
We offer top-of-industry pay, as well as an RRSP contribution program.
Please respond via Email with resume attached.
For more information on Badger Daylighting, visit www.badgerinc.com.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Drug test
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Driver logbook
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Maintenance and repair reports
- Trip reports
- Valid driver's licence
- Willing to travel overnight
- Willing to travel for extended periods
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
Type of Travel
- Professionalism in customer service
- Handle inquiries from customers
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driver's Licence (Class 1 or A)
- WHMIS Certificate
- H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness) Training
- Driver's Licence (Class 3 or D)
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate