Facility: Wawota Memorial Health Centre (Pet Friendly Facility)
Hours of work: 37.5 Total Hours Per Week (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: 18-Mar-2013
- A degree or diploma in Nursing and registration in good standing with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association is preferred.
- A degree in Health, Social Science or Business Administration with a focus on health care, or an equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
- Minimum three years managerial experience in a health care organization.
- Knowledge of acute care and long term care is required.
- Previous experience managing in a unionized work environment is an asset.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead change.
- Understands and is committed to the philosophy of primary health.
- A working knowledge of modern office technology.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
Union: Out of Scope (OOS)
Only those interviewed / selected applicants will be contacted.