The Kikinahk Friendship Centre requires two Home Visitors in La Ronge, Saskatchewan - one full-time, one term.
Appricants who are not Northern Saskatchewan Residents WILL NOT be considered.
These positions will work within a team setting with our Kids First North and other present programs to provide ongoing intensive support services primarily through home visits, to assigned families and/or pregnant women. The worker will also liaison within the community to work with pregnant women at high risk for birth outcomes while utilizing a Home Visiting Curriculum.
Successful applicants will have:
- Knowledge of child development and family dynamics
- Positive non-confrontational attitude
- Demonstrated ability to relate to families undergoing high degrees of stress
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel
- Must pass an enhanced criminal record check, child abuse check and medical for communicable diseases
Preference will be given to persons holding advanced certifcation in related disciplines (eg. Early Childhood Development, C.S.W. etc)
Preference will be given to persons holding advanced certification in related disciplines (eg. Early Childhood Development, C.S.W., etc.)
Salary: $30,000 to $32,000 dependent on qualifications
Submit resume to:
Kikinahk Friendship Centre
La Ronge, SK S0J 1L0
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. This competition will remain open until a suitable applicant is found.