Harvard Western Insurance presently has an opening for a Customer Service Representative/Receptionist to join its team. This position is accountable for providing superior response and customer service with full-time work hours which include some evenings and Saturdays.
We are looking for someone with superior organization skills with the ability to succeed in a multi-task and changing work environment. The successful candidate will possess an excellent attitude and enjoy working with people. Strong interpersonal communication skills, written skills, and a professional attitude are required.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Fantastic Work Environment
- Training Opportunities
We are committed to providing challenging and rewarding opportunities.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Cooperative talent to work with clients;
- Initiative and a willingness to learn; and
- Accounts payable/receivable experience is an asset.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job code HWI-13-04.