Driver needed to haul fluid in oil field. Mainly water so clean work. Taking water from the field tanks to water disposal locations. Must be responsible and able to work alone. Must be able to drive in severe weather and road conditions.
Experience not a must but a asset. Oil field in general experience is also good. Need first aid and H2S. We provide WHIMIS and TDG.
Must be able to speak and write english.
position needs to be filled ASAP!!
14-15 hour days. Flexible schedule. Half the month off to spend with your family. Pay depends on past experience but will will pay good wage to good driver.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Hard hat
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Driver logbook
- Bill of lading
- Valid driver's licence
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Continuous learning
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Reading text
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
Work Location Information
- Various locations
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driver's Licence (Class 1 or A)
- H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness) Training
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- First Aid Certificate