Secretary/Receptionist in Real Estate Office.
- Confidentiality is a MUST!
- Good public relations and telephone etiquette
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- MUST pay Attention to Detail.
- Able to work independently or under supervision.
- Self Starter and willing to learn new skills.
- Able to handle time sensative projects.
- Training on the job will be provided to specific Real Estate duties.
Skills and Abilities
- Business services
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
- Data entry
- Maintain records
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Receive and issue payments
- Answer, screen and forward telephone calls
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Operate switchboard or telephone system
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Record and relay information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Internet browser
- General office equipment
- Word processing software
Typing (Words Per Minute)
- 41 - 60 wpm