Super C Esso is accepting applications for full time positions of Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper. Experience would be an asset, but training will br provided.
Duties to include but not limited to:
Preparing food using manual and electric appliances.
Preparing food such as sandwiches, subs and salads.
Preparing food for sale to be placed in the coolers.
Portion and wrap food.
Serving customers at the food counter.
Stocking and recording quantities of food used.
Light duty cleaning pertaining to the preparation and serving of the food such as counters, cupboards and appliances.
Super C is currently open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week with the possibility of longer store hours.
Work schedules are done one month in advance. Uniforms supplied. In store discounts.
Questions may be directed to Justin at 306-782-6100, fax 306-782-6101.
Skills and Abilities
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Fast food
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Job task planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Reading text
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers' orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
Kitchen Helping Skills
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit