Purolator Inc. is the leading provider of integrated supply chain solutions to, from and within Canada.
At this time we are seeking a proven performer for the following position:
Unit (Courier) Manager - Regina, SK
- Manage and supervise daily activities of delivery & pickup operations
- Manage a group of unionize employees (varying between 30 to 40 employees)
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing performance of employees
- Responsible for completing a variety of reports and documentation of unit's daily operation
- College education or equivalent
- 2 years experience in similar operation
- Experience in managing unionized employees
- Energetic leader and ability to motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of duties and responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of territory
Purolator offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package including health, dental, pension, Employee Share Ownership Plan and group RRSP's.
Purolator values diversity and encourages qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please quote "Regina - Courier Manager" in the subject line of all correspondence.